Friday, June 13, 2008

Oklahoma-06


In 2006 my mom, dad, Grandma and I went to Oklahoma to visit our family that lives there. My Grandma has a lot of family there since that was where she grew up. We had a great time visiting family. The first two pictures are from the famous Fried Chicken fry. My mom, Grandma, Aunt Kathleen (Great Aunt to me) and Sally were frying my Aunt Kathleen's famous fried chicken. It was quite the task. They were cooking for a long time and they fried a lot of chicken, but it was worth it. It was really good. The second picture is me with my 2nd cousins. The last two pictures are from the day that Sally and Barbara took my mom and I to this cute town with fun shops and we found this antique store. I loved the name as I am a big I Love Lucy fan and if you watch it too you will know why I took a picture of the store front. I also love vintage hats and gloves. I love that women wore hats and gloves when they would go out. I probably wouldn't have worn this particular hat, but I thought it was funny. Ther are some other pictures with hats but for some reason they wouldn't copy over.

(This is also the trip when I got Pippin).
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: