Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Only in Arizona. . .


Okay, I have a love hate relationship with my house. I love it because it is the right size for me and Justin. It is low maintenance and easy to keep clean. I hate it because there is absolutely no storage space. I have no closet space and the pantry is a joke. So I have been utilizing my garage and storing things in there that I don't use too often. So I put my 72oz bag of chocolate chips in my garage in December and said to myself then,"don't forget to get these out of here before summer because they will melt." It is 100 degrees outside and probably 115 degrees in the garage. Well, I went to my garage this morning to get something off the shelf and I shrieked! I forgot to get my choc. Chips out and this is what happened. If you look real close to the clear window you don't see chips, you see chocolate paste. So does anyone know of any good recipes that call for melted chocolate? I have 72oz that need to be used, because it makes me sad to have to throw it out. So lets just call this a scientific experiment. Hypothesis- Chocolate exposed to high heat source other than stove or microwave will melt. Outcome- test complete and hypothesis was confirmed. Don't leave things that will melt in the garage.

Posted by Picasa