Friday, June 13, 2008

Our Love Story


Justin and I met in 2004. I had recently returned from my mission in the Micronesian islands and didn't know a lot of people. I didn't really have a lot of friends, as many of them married while I was gone. I also decided to go to a different singles ward. I never thought a familiar face would be there. My friend from before the mission,Heather was attending that ward. I was so excited. She invited me over, but I was still shy from being home and didn't go to her house. Eight months later, another friend invited Heather to come and hang out with us. I was so excited, because I secretly always thought that she was too cool for me to hang out with, but always wanted to get to know her. But I soon found out she was a super nice person. At that time I had recently broken up with a boyfriend and wasn't really wanting to date any one. We would hang out all the time at Heathers house and one of her roommates was her younger brother Justin. He was hardly around because he worked so much, but due to some events he started being around more. I didn't tell any of my friends, but I thought Justin was really cute. I just didn't know how to get him to notice me. At that time he had a Harley Davidson motorcycle and I had never been on one before. I asked him if he could give me a ride on his bike and he agreed. After the bike ride he asked me out on a date and as they say the rest is history.

0 comments: