Friday, June 20, 2008

A Day at the Salon


My SIL Kassi just opened a cute hair salon around the corner from my house called Salon De Cheveux. Check out pictures and location at http://www.salondecheveux.com/.


Today my other SIL Heather and our friend Donna went over to get their hair done. She texted me to come over and hang out while they were there. So I went over and acted as the receptionist answering the phone once and entertaining this lady who came in giving working women flowers. She was nice and was also a MK consultant. Then probably the best part was when I shampooed Donna's hair. Now I have never shampooed any ones hair in a salon sink so I didn't know that when you turn the water on you needed to put the water head down so it won't spray out. I turned the water on and it shot straight out of there and side swiped Donna's face. We were laughing so hard. Then I couldn't figure out how to get hot water and Donna was complaining because the water was cold. Then I figured it out and then she complained because the water was too hot. Can't ever keep her happy. :)- Just kidding. The best part was that as Donna was sitting down in the shampoo chair she said, "maybe you should stop being a teacher and do this full time." Then I hit her with water and she said, "Maybe stick to being a teacher." I agree. But it was fun-you know it was Donna.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Nat! I'm glad you made a comment on my blog. It's such a fun way to keep in touch!

P.S. Do you know Cami who does the Frosted Cupcake blog? She's in my ward.