Monday, June 30, 2008

Jon & Kate plus 8

I love this show. If you have never watched it, it is a documentary type reality show about Jon and Kate who couldn't have kids on their own and did fertility treatments and had twins the first time. Then they wanted more kids and had sextuplets! So it just about their lives and how they live with that many kids of the same age. I love it. I love how organized and bossy Kate is, (in a good way). If you have never seen it you have to check it out on Mondays on TLC.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I love that show too! Last week Jack walked into the living room and was like- this show AGAIN?!
We all love Little People Big World too.

love_suz said...

I got hooked on a marathon of this show. She got on my nerves a little after about 6 shows in a row! I do like it though, espically the end when they talk to each other.