Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A sleep over


My niece Aubree came to stay the night. It was a lot of fun. We had a yummy steak and shrimp dinner. After dinner we went to this really good frozen yogurt shop called Berrygood, and it was. Aubree is something of an ice cream conasuer so it isn't hard to convince her to go get ice cream. This is a fun place to go. It is self serve and you add whatever toppings you want. You pay by the weight of your cup. I had chocolate and strawberry and Aub had a combo of three flavors and so many toppings I can't name them all. The girl working was laughing at Aub for all the toppings she put on. We watched the movie Nacy Drew and had popcorn (yes ice cream then pop corn). Then today we had fun playing with the dogs and going to a couple of shops. We then watched another movie and Aub texted her "friend" the whole time.

It was a good day and I love when my nieces and nephews want to come and stay.


I think she came more for the puppy than for me. :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw you two this morning!

love_suz said...

Ahhh she is so cute!!

Thanks for being such a fun Aunt....want them both for a week =)???

Anonymous said...

I would love to have my hand in her panties fingerfucking her tight, sweetcunt while I suck hertits