Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Wicked"


This has been a busy week, so I am going to just start in the order things happened. First, my mom and I went to see "Wicked" and it was so great. We had a good time. The music and acting was just great. I actually didn't know that much about the play other than it was about the witches from the Wizard of Oz. It had such a great story and can I just say that as a blond, Glenda was great. I loved the song Popular, the actress that played her was hilarious and did a wonderful job. The actress that played Elphaba was great as well and can I just say that I am glad that I don't get painted green each day. If you can get a ticket you must go see this, it was fantastic.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

love_suz said...

SO, so jealous! I just love that musical. I could see it 100 times!