Sunday, June 14, 2009

Duncan the Great

The front and back cover

The inside of the card


My nephew in Boston, Nicky, sent this card to Duncan a few weeks ago. I've been meaning to post it, but you know how things get. Anyway, I wanted to post it because I am going to take it to the hospital today and hang on his wall. I love all the ways he drew Duncan. There's Army Duncan, Jedi Duncan, Super Duncan, King Duncan. I hope you can read all of them, if not click on the picture and enlarge. He is a very funny and talented kid.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

That is so sweet! Everyday I get on here to see how Duncan is doing, and its always good to read the good news. He is a little super boy!!

Cancun was really fun, and No thank you for 18 months in that kind of humidity, it was not fun!

:) said...

That is so AWESOME! You should laminate it! Boston should be hired by Hallmark, those drawings are enough to make anyone's day! Hope that you guys are doing well. Talk to you later!

Rochelle said...

What a sweet nephew you have! I think Duncan is doing sooo great and I love to read your blog to check up on him.

andreamatrix said...

How totally cute it that! I love cards from kids.

Allison and Nathan said...

LOVE the card, Nicky!

auntiem2 said...

Leave it to Nicky to come with something totally awesome! He is so thoughtful.

Auntie "M"