Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Puppy Love



The hospital receives beanie babies that they use in the babies beds to help comfort them and they give them support to stay in certain positions. Well, Duncan's nurses keep putting cat beanie babies in his bed. Justin hates cats and he couldn't stand that he had cats in his bed. So it just so happens that I have an ample beanie baby collection from years ago and they are still at my parents house. I got them out months ago to find the bears and never put them away. I dug through them all and pulled out the dogs and washed them and took them to Duncan so he could have them in his bed to replace the cats. I knew one day there would be a purpose for those beanie babies. I'm going to go through and take out the ones that I know I don't want and I'm going to wash them and donate them to the hospital. If anyone has a beanie baby collection that they don't know what to do with now, if you want to get them to me I will wash them and take them to the hospital. I asked if they took donations of things and actually they love getting things like mobiles, bouncy seats, things that could be used with little babies. So if you have things that you don't know what to do with, I can take them down there for you if you want. Just let me know.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

andreamatrix said...

Well aren't you prepared! I am also not a cat lover...

:) said...

You read my post about cats right? :) Duncan is looking so so good!

The Williamses said...

As a cat lover, I'm noticing that all three pictures show Duncan being kinda, well, peeved.... maybe he likes cats more than puppies? :-) heh.

Anyway, I'm glad he's doing so great! I've been thinking I wanted to come visit but didn't know if that was a possibility, so I guess maybe it is? At any rate, he, and you, and Justin are in my prayers!

Liz G. said...

Look how chubby he's getting!
I do have a few beanie babies at my parents' house. I'll try to remember to bring them back.

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

I remember your beanie baby collection! Duncan looks great. He is looking chubby.

Elisabeth said...

I'm glad those beanie babies are coming in handy for something!