Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just a couple of my favorites



I just really love looking at pictures of Duncan. He is so cute. The top picture is one of my favorites. He continued to have a good day. Daddy got to go and sit with him for a little bit this evening. He said that Duncan tolerated his feeding really well, so they were going to be feeding him again this evening. He is peeing the correct amount, not too much & not too little. So that is good. They had to put a new pic (? spelling) line in as the other one clogged up. I hope that they get to continue the feedings and get him the rich nutrients that he needs to grow.
I am finally starting to feel better. I hope my medicine keeps me from getting worse. I am also starting to feel better from the c-section. I am still having a little bit of pain, but this week it finally started to feel better. In another week I think it will be completely healed.

Please keep Duncan in your prayers. He still needs lots of them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

We'll keep praying for him- as long as it takes! Hope his scan goes well and you feel better so you can go see him. Maybe I'll try to call you today, if I can get a minute with A. not climbing all over me- not likely!

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie! Duncan is such a cutie. What a blondie! God has blessed you with this little miracle and I pray that he gets stronger each day. Duncan is on our prayer line at church, too. I miss you kiddo. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Trust and keep faith in Him. Love ya, Margarita

andreamatrix said...

Oh yea! I'm so glad you are feeling better. Sorry I missed you. I want to talk to you before MONDAY because then I leave for camp and will be in "you can't hear me now" territory until Friday. Call me when you can.

S