Friday, June 12, 2009

European Traveler

Can you see her in there? That is my niece Aubree, and on Sunday she will become an international traveler. She is going on an amazing European trip with a group called People to People. She is so excited and she should be. I was the same age just a little older when I went to Europe for the first time (only time) and it is a really great experience. She is going to Greece, Italy, Germany and one other country, but I can't remember which. I am so excited and nervous for her. I'm sure she is tired of everyone telling her to be careful and do this and don't do this, but we just all love her so much and want her to have a safe and fun trip. So Aubree my best advice is enjoy everything, make sure you are in the pictures, try different foods (shouldn't be a problem for her), don't go off without another person-even to the potty, sleep on the air plane, and just have a great time.

See you in three week!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

love_suz said...

I know she appreciates all the advice. Good tip on getting yourself in the pictures.
She is going to miss you and baby Duncan. She loves you so much.
(I might miss her a little too)

ellen said...

My niece is in Europe right now and I gave her much of the same advice. And I'm sure she's having a wonderful time! She'll get to see France where her dad served his mission.

Bon said...

Natalie-it's Bonnie Colyar! Just wanted to say hi and I love you! I saw your comment on Leslie's blog so I stalked you :) You look so gorgeous and have a cute little family. I hope your little boy continues to get strong and healthy. Loves!