Saturday, June 6, 2009

Precious moments

Cute little feet
The lights are too bright! He squeezes his eyes shut tight. He also likes to hold his ear.

See my chunky body (for me it is chunky)


Duncan had a rough couple of days, but he is on the upswing of things. His infection is clearing up and he has been doing really well with his breathing. His settings went way down today, his oxygen was at 68% yesterday and today he was down as low as 33%. And even better he is 2lb. 4oz!! His nurse Brooke really loves Duncan and is his primary nurse. She said he was so good today that she was actually board. We said better to be board than have too much to do because he is sick. Justin is really excited to go see him tomorrow. He has been sick all week and had to wait to go to the Dr. on Friday to make sure he wasn't contagious. He isn't going to believe how big Duncan got in one week.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

:) said...

He is so beautiful! I love the squishy face! Yea for 2lbs 4oz! Keep up the good work!

Allison and Nathan said...

Yeah for Duncan for doing better! Keep it up little one!

andreamatrix said...

Very good. I'm glad things have continued to progress well. What a little fighter you have. I LOVE that wrinkley (?) face... I also do not know how to spell wrinkley... Sorry!

auntiem2 said...

Hip-Hip-Horray for the "Dunkster"!!! Can't wait to come and see him. Keep on growing little guy. Grandma thinks he looks like you, Natalie. Sorry, Justin! Take care.

We love you guys.

Love, Auntie "M" and Uncle Gary

The Ziegler Family said...

I love the pictures and am so excited that he is getting so big. Keep it up!

Jay and Rochelle said...

He is SO PRECEIOUS! One pound makes a huge difference!

Liz G. said...

Wow! I can see he's gotten a lot bigger! What a cutie pie! You are all still in our prayers.

Amy Denton Benites said...

I was just noticing that he has the Cothrun nose. That sure is one trait that runs strong in that side of the family. I think he does look a lot like you, Nat. I am so glad he is progressing well. I hope you are feeling well yourself. Love you all. Thinking of you always, Amy